Why am I getting tired? I have been raised middle of the road with no BS allowed – I moved to the right side because of the BS and it’s getting worse every day – Let me explain:
- 2020 Presidential Election – I’m not saying that it was fraudulent but I’m seriously doubting the truthfulness. In my state, some 300,000 ballots appeared at 3am almost if not all for Biden. We went to bed at midnight with President Trump winning comfortably. We woke up with Biden won by some 30,000 votes. When we asked, we were told “it is what it is.”
- I vote in-person only. I feel voting is a duty that must be done in-person. Yet, I checked my SSN against the state mail-in-ballot database and my ballot was received! It doesn’t mean it was counted, but someone mailed one for me.
- My lovely wife is not a citizen, but her ballot was received as well.
- On election day, a friend of mine followed 2 buses going from polling stations to polling stations. Passengers unloaded, entered the station, went in line certainly to vote. An hour later, they loaded and en route for the next one. In my state, no ID required to vote. Weird, right? My friend contacted the press, but to no avail.
I am not claiming that fraud occurred, but it smells fishy from miles away – it makes me think “what if President Trump won in these conditions?” – investigations, the press would be everywhere.
Let’s continue to why I’m getting tired… COVID:
- It was a huge mistake to make it a political problem. It was a huge mistake to let politicians run with it.
- It’s a virus, and I learned in my 20s that you don’t get herd immunity with a vaccine, this wasn’t from a politician but from doctors who spent their lives helping others in Africa but they are just doctors, what do they now right?
In Africa I got the Malaria, Cholera (barely made it) and the Dengue fevers. The Dengue caused me chills, fatigue, fever, breathing problems and loss of taste. According to CDC: “There is no specific treatment for dengue fever,” is there one for COVID? Dengue is a RNA virus like the flu or COVID and even the common cold. RNA viruses have very high mutation rates compared to DNA viruses.
- The guy said “I’ll control COVID within one year” and the press rejoiced – well… it is a VIRUS, it’s not going away, there is no cure, there is no “back to normal.” Unfortunately, more people died of COVID in 2021 than 2020 – just yesterday 02/07/2022, 2,777 people died of the virus in the USA, I know no one talks about it anymore.
- Vaccination… a huge push from the medias and the liberals, lots of shaming – as we travel abroad, we are fully vaccinated, and we got COVID with minimal effect – headaches for a day and lost of taste for a few weeks. No hospital visit, no serious illness. I think it’s your choice, not the government, but make sure you make the right decision, ask a real professional like your family doctor 🙂
- Masks, well, they don’t work – we just spent 3 weeks in Brazil where mask are mandatory. You do not see anyone without a mask – on the street, in store, in building… in fact you can’t enter any private or public building without a mask and without having your hands sprayed with alcohol! Their Omicron infection rate is the same as ours. Do I wear a mask? Yes, I’m getting tired of being called a racist when I don’t wear one!
- Now that the 2022 elections are coming…. mandate are being lifted, so I am no longer a racist if I don’t wear a mask?
- The press. Like many, I’m really getting tired of it. False information, even the weather guy lol
- Last summer there was a tremendous storm coming, alerts all over the screen, hail the size of a baseball… be safe, go hide immediately. A family I know went to the basement, frightened kids, panic… until they realized the storm was 300 miles north, but the weatherman didn’t mention it, the medias love big ugly news, I personally thing the bigger, the more advertisement money.
- Perpetual attacks against non-liberals. These are not frontal attacks, but quite sneaky ones while libs are forgiven quickly:
A declared GOP Sherrif got drunk and in a car accident – he must resign immediately, payback the truck, we hear about it at least weekly.
A DFL city council member got drunk, drove against the traffic on a freeway, tried to escape police. He is a good man under lots of stress, he heard it once only.
A DFL state rep got arrested for domestic abuse, got elected while living in another state. Yet, it’s police harassment, no one is talking about it anymore.
- Drama like this family lost a member to COVID, tears, sadness… just followed by how cute this is, a 6 years old who started his own company to help others… REALLY 6 years old?
- Crying nurses… always the same group in front of different hospitals with one who over cries on demand, always the same nurse, always the same message: “Get vaxx because we suffer so much.”
- Racism, oh God:
- White looking kids in public schools are taught that they are whites, thus racist, very disturbing and abusing.
- I got called multiple times a racist because I own a RAM pickup truck (I love it, very useful when you live in the countryside).
- I’m 50% Ashkenazi and I look like white, but often I am reminded that I am a BIPOC (poor me, right). These reminders do not come from “racist” conservatives, but from well-educated liberals.
Recently I read two articles by liberal authors: One: “White Jews: Stop Calling Yourselves “White,” the other one: “The fact that some Ashkenazi Jews have recently enjoyed ‘white privilege’ in America does not negate their distinct race.”
- One told me “you’re a f__king jew, how can you support Trump?” Yup, he used that word.
- My ex, an ultra liberal teacher, has no problem saying that black kids need extra help and assistance. Why? I am sure because she thinks that they are black thus weak. (very upsetting)
- I stop here because it makes me all wind-up.
- Gender is making me getting tired more and more…
- Well, first of all… gender is not “assigned” at birth, it’s assigned at conception. I heard on the radio a medical doctor, an expert, talking about gender assigned at birth. Not sure which classes he missed, but he missed some 🙂
- If an individual is not happy with his/her gender, don’t blame society. Blame your biological father. He is the one who provided the “incorrect” chromosome.
- I can understand you’re not happy with your gender, but why make me change my life because of it? Hum?
- Ok, many Latin based languages are fully genderized – like Spanish or French – why do you want to change these languages so you don’t get offended? What about offending others?
- Why make me respect you if you do everything in the book not to earn my respect?
- I mentor kids in high school and one boy has serious emotional issues – he doesn’t know who he is, doesn’t know what he wants, always sad, very depressed… very sad, but the mother is so proud raising him genderless. One evening I had a conversation with him and he doesn’t want to tell his mom that he is a boy and wants to be a boy… Mom says that his depression comes from not being accepted by other kids. For me it’s child abuse, but the administration says it’s not our problem…
- etc, etc…
What ticks me off:
- BLM movement, I supported it for a while but when a 2 years old black girl got shot by a black gang member – BLM wasn’t even mentioning it, it totally killed my support. Her black life didn’t matter at all. Black Lives Matter only if a black individual is shot by a white cop. Recently and within 5 days, two 15 years black boys got shot and killed. The medias say it’s gang related, where is BLM? no where. Their black lives do not matter. Disgusting.
- Intolerance, my GrandPa always said that the Holocaust started with intolerance and revenge. Intolerance against those not happy with NSDAP (National Socialist German Workers’ Party aka Nazi) ideologies, then it grew against Jews who “helped” the allies during WWI, against Gipsies, against homosexuals, etc. We forget that the camps started in 1933 to lock up tens of thousands of Nazi opponents who disagreed on what was good for the country.
- How do I see intolerance today?
- I know conservatives afraid of being shamed lie about their political preferences.
- Kids kicked out of school for not praising the actual president or refusing to become vegan (I know 5 families affected).
- Having no choice but to accept and agree on others’ statements unless I accept being shamed in public. Not long ago, I was invited to a lunch meeting, Mexican-based lunch, yum until a lady cried loudly at “cultural appropriation” and how shameful it was. Another one joined the crying. No one ate and the Mexican caterer felt awful.
- How do I see intolerance today?
- Once we were talking about freedom of speech, it ended with “your freedom of speech ends when you disagree with me.”
- You must respect those who disrespect you – you know the “hey a@@hole, you owe me respect.” – I dare you to respond to that.
- etc, etc.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply