Keto Steak Blue Cheese Whip – Delicious and Fast
The Keto Steak blue cheese whip really makes this steak. Keto Steak tastes great on any cut of steak—or even a piece of chicken! If you are dairy-sensitive, you can serve this Keto Steak with dairy-free hollandaise instead of the blue cheese whip.
This Keto Steak recipe is more delicious when you will serve it with blue cheese whip. The blue cheese whip makes its taste double. So, everyone will love this Keto Steak recipe a lot. And mostly try this Keto Steak recipe with blue cheese whip!
Nutrition Fact per Serving: Calories: 566 | Fat: 48g | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fiber: 0.4g | Protein: 33gPrint
Keto Steak Blue with Cheese Whip – Delicious!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Steak
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 1 (12-ounce) T-bone steak, about (¾ inch) thick
- 1¼ teaspoons fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon keto fat, for frying
Blue cheese whip
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ ounce blue cheese, finely crumbled
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Season the steak generously on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, then melt the fat in the pan.
- When the hot, sear the steak for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place the skillet in the oven to cook the steak to your desired doneness, using a meat thermometer to determine the internal temperature (see chart below).
- Remove the skillet from the heat and allow the steak to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- While the steak is resting, make the blue cheese whip: Place the cream in a stand mixer and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Stir in the blue cheese and salt until well blended.
- Serve each portion of steak with 2 tablespoons of the blue cheese whip.
- The whip can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- This dish is best served fresh, but any extras can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat on a rimmed baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 566
- Fat: 48g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 33g