Keto Joe Special Recipe – Easy & Delicious
I once heard Food Network star Tyler Florence describe in detail one of the best dishes he ever ate at a restaurant. He called it Joe Special recipe. It sounded like this Joe Special recipe is not only delicious, but also very easy to make, so I decided to try this Joe Special recipe.
Once I tried this Joe Special recipe I got it that he was right! It is so delicious and amazing to eat with taste. And also this Joe Special recipe is very easy to get prepare and ready to eat. So, once I tried this dish I also became a fan of this tasty recipe. I suggest trying this recipe at least once. You would love it as well!
Nutrition Fact per Serving: Calories: 495 | Fat: 41g | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 28gPrint
Joe Special Keto Recipe – Easy and Delicious
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Beef
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil, avocado oil, or lard
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ½ pound ground beef
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish (omit if dairy-sensitive)
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the onions and cook for 10 to 20 minutes, until the onions are soft and light brown.
- Increase the heat to medium and add the ground beef.
- Brown the meat, crumbling it with a spoon, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, salt, and pepper and cook for another minute, until the spinach is wilted.
- Crack the eggs into the center of the skillet and scramble them.
- Serve warm, garnished with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- This dish is best served fresh, but any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat a baking dish in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 495
- Fat: 41g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 28g