Keto Mushroom Soup Bisque recipe – Delicious
Long-Horn Steakhouse serves amazing steaks, but the soup that inspired this Keto Mushroom Soup recipe is also a hit at its restaurants. In this Keto Mushroom Soup Bisque recipe, this bisque is rich, creamy, and ﬂavorful and tastes fantastic paired with a juicy steak!
For creamy, ﬂavorful, and tastes fantastic paired with a juicy steak bisque this Keto Mushroom Soup Bisque recipe becomes more tasty and delicious as well! I can not compromise this Keto Mushroom Soup Bisque recipe, with other recipes!
Nutrition Facts: (per serving)
- Calories: 304
- Fat: 27g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbs: 6g
- Fibers: 1g
Keto Mushroom Bisque Soup
preparation time: 5 minutes (not including time to cook bacon) cook time: 10 minutes yield: 4 servings
Bisque Soup Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or ghee (or coconut oil if dairy-free)
- 4 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped white onions
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken bone broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese (Kite Hill brand cream cheese style spread if dairy-free), softened
- Diced cooked bacon, for garnish (optional)
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil, for drizzling (optional)
Bisque Soup Preparation:
- Melt the butter in a stockpot or large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and onions and sauté until the onions are translucent about 4 minutes.
- Season with salt.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Remove some of the mushrooms and reserve them for garnish.
- Add the broth and cream cheese to the pot and heat through.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup.
- Ladle into serving bowls and garnish each bowl with a few of the reserved mushrooms, some diced cooked bacon, and a drizzle of truffle oil, if desired.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in a saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes or until warmed through.