Keto Pizza with Taco Sauce – Amazing & Fast
There is an amazing Keto Pizza place in my hometown of Medford, Wisconsin, called Happy Joe’s. One of their specialties is taco Keto Pizza. It is topped with a tasty taco sauce instead of pizza sauce and covered with taco ﬁxings such as olives, shredded lettuce, and cilantro. This is my take on Keto Pizza with Taco sauce.
This Keto Pizza recipe looks amazing and delicious as well. With Taco the most perfect Keto Pizza makes as all time! To make this recipe is a very short time to take other than more recipes! So, you can prepare it when you have a hurried meal. That’s all, I recommend please check this Keto Pizza at least once! 🙂
Nutrition Fact per Serving: Calories: 518 | Fat: 42g | Carbohydrates: 12g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 29gPrint
Keto Pizza with Taco Sauce – Amazing
- Prep Time: 10 minutes, (Plus 1 hour to chill dough, if needed)
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Keto Pizza
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 1¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
Spicy tomato sauce:
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ pound ground beef
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- Drizzle of crème fraîche or sour cream thinned slightly with water
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Place a pizza stone in the cold oven, then turn the oven on to 425°F. (You can use a baking sheet, but a pizza stone will bake the bottom better.)
- To make the crust, put the mozzarella and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until the cheese is entirely melted.
- Stir well.
- Add the beaten egg and, using a hand mixer, combine well.
- Add the almond flour and salt and combine well with the mixer.
- Use your hands and work it like a traditional dough, kneading for about 3 minutes. (Note: If the dough is too sticky, chill it in the refrigerator for an hour or overnight.)
- Place the dough on a greased piece of parchment paper and pat it out with your hands to form a large circle, about 10 inches in diameter.
- For easy transferring to the oven, slide the sheet of parchment with the dough circle onto an unrimmed baking sheet or pizza peel.
- Set aside.
- To make the spicy tomato sauce, place the tomato sauce, sweetener, and seasonings in a bowl and stir well to combine.
- To make the meat topping, heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beef and 3 tablespoons of the spicy tomato sauce and cook, stirring to break up the clumps, until the meat is browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Spread the rest of the spicy tomato sauce over the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the tomato sauce and top with the beef and onions.
- Transfer the pizza to the hot pizza stone in the oven by sliding the parchment and pizza off the baking sheet onto the stone.
- Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and garnish it with the black olives, lettuce, tomatoes, crème fraîche, and cilantro, if desired.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat slices on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 518
- Fat: 42g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 29g