You, readers, support my website. I sometimes earn affiliate links when you buy through the affiliate links on my website. See Disclaimer.
Keto Filet Mignons Florentine – Fast & Delightful!
Here is the most famous and delicious Keto Filet Mignons Florentine recipe from Ketogenic Diet. As a keto dieter, you always want to maintain the rules and food combination for sure! And also you want to taste delicious and delightful recipe. So, for that, I can suggest you try this Keto Filet Mignons Florentine recipe!
This Keto Filet Mignons Florentine recipe is one of the tastiest and most delicious recipes since years. If you are not a keto dieter? No worries, you can also enjoy this Keto Filet Mignons Florentine recipe! The Keto Filet Mignons Florentine recipe is full of calories and also you can get very few of fat from it. So, try this Keto Filet Mignons Florentine. You will love it 🙂
Nutrition Fact per Serving: Calories: 497 | Fat: 43g | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 20gPrint
Keto Filet Mignons Florentine – So Fast!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Meat
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 1 tablespoon keto fat, for frying
- 2 (3-ounce) filet mignons, about 1¼ inches thick
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup Easy Basil Hollandaise
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, then put the fat in the pan.
- While the skillet is heating, pat the steaks dry with a paper towel and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks in the hot fat and sear on one side for 3 minutes, then flip and sear on the other side for 3 minutes or until done to your liking.
- A total of 6 minutes’ cooking time will give you medium-rare steaks.
- Set the steaks on a cutting board to rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the meal.
- Place 3 slices of tomato on each plate.
- Place the shallots in the skillet in which you cooked the steaks and sauté over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and sauté for another 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Season to taste with salt. Top the tomatoes with the wilted greens.
- Place a rested steak on top of the greens, then drizzle 2 tablespoons of the hollandaise over each steak.
- This dish is best served fresh, but any extras can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat the steak on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through. To reheat the hollandaise
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 497
- Fat: 43g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 20g
Leave a Reply