Keto Supreme Pizza – Speedy & Tasty!
Finally, here we’re getting your Pizza ready to make though you’re on Diet. You never find someone who personally doesn’t like Pizza at all. But yeah, everyone has a different taste in Pizza. For that generally, pizza has many varieties with taste and ingredients as well! Personally, I like Pizza a lot, though I’m not a Keto Dieter 🙂 So, you’re a Keto dieter? No problem Here is the delicious and delightful Keto Supreme Pizza recipe for you.
This Keto Supreme Pizza is a very easy making process at home. Thinking of every Keto dieter we’re bringing your Keto Supreme Pizza. So that, while you’re on the Keto diet you can enjoy your favorite Pizza as well. This Keto Supreme Pizza with full of calories and proteins. As well as very low in carbs. Here is the reason for calling this Pizza a Low-carb Keto Supreme Pizza.
Enjoy your Keto Supreme Pizza while you’re on Keto Diet!
Nutrition Fact per Serving: Calories: 507 | Fat: 42g | Carbohydrates: 10g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 28gPrint
Low-carb Keto Supreme Pizza – Speedy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 1 hour to chill dough, if needed
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 46 minute
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Keto Pizza
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 1¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup chopped or sliced green bell peppers
- ¼ cup chopped or sliced red bell peppers
- ½ cup sliced button mushrooms
- ¼ cup pepperoni slices
- 1 (⅛-inch-thick) slice red onion, rings separated
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- Place a pizza stone in the cold oven, then turn on the oven to 425°F. (You can use a baking sheet, but a pizza stone will bake the bottom better).
- To make the crust, put the mozzarella cheese and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until the cheese is entirely melted.
- Stir well.
- Add the egg and, using a hand mixer, combine well.
- Add the almond flour and salt and combine well with the mixer.
- Use your hands and work it like a traditional dough, kneading for about 3 minutes. (Note: If the dough is too sticky, chill it in the refrigerator for an hour or overnight.)
- Place the dough on a greased piece of parchment paper and pat it out with your hands to form a large circle, about 10 inches in diameter.
- For easy transferring to the oven, slide the sheet of parchment with the dough circle onto an unrimmed baking sheet or pizza peel.
- Set aside.
- To make the meat topping, heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef, season with the salt, and cook, stirring to break up the clumps, until the meat is browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the sauce and top the pizza with the cooked beef, olives, bell peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and red onion.
- Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning, if desired.
- Transfer the pizza to the hot pizza stone in the oven by sliding the parchment and pizza off the baking sheet onto the stone.
- Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat slices on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 507
- Fat: 42g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 28g