You, readers, support my website. I sometimes earn affiliate links when you buy through the affiliate links on my website. See Disclaimer.
Keto Chicken Casserole Alfredo – Easy & Fast!
Keto Chicken Casserole Alfredo is an easy, cheesy low carb meal packed full of chicken, cheese, and cauliflower. It’s the perfect keto dinner solution for feeding the whole family. Eating keto doesn’t mean you need to give up on classic comfort food. This super easy keto chicken Alfredo casserole is a low-carb version of the classic Italian favorite.
This Keto Chicken Casserole recipe is made with only a few simple ingredients, lots of cheese, including our keto Alfredo sauce, and bite-size pieces of cauliflower that take the place of the traditional pasta.
Even better, this recipe is quick and easy to put together, making it perfect for busy weeknights any time of the year.
Nutrition for 1 Serving: Calories: 459 | Fat: 41g | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 18gPrint
Keto Chicken Casserole Alfredo – Delicious!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Chicken Casserole
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 14 ounces Cauliflower florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 32 ounces Chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 cups Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 12 ounces Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Steam the cauliflower. Place cut cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl with 1 cup of water.
- Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave on high for approximately 3-5 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork tender. Don’t overcook!
- Drain the cauliflower pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into 1-inch cubes and sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium high heat add your olive oil and the cubed chicken.
- Cook for approximately 10 minute, or until chicken is cooked through. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small pot heat the keto alfredo sauce over medium low heat.
- When it is hot add 3 ounces of mozzarella cheese to the sauce and stir until it is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Prepare a 13×9 inch casserole dish by spraying it with non-stick spray then spread ½ cup of keto alfredo sauce on the bottom.
- Next add half of the cauliflower to the dish making a layer of it on the bottom.
- Top with half of the cooked chicken.
- Let the chicken fill in the spaces between the cauliflower to fill the dish.
- Pour ¾ cup of keto alfredo sauce over the cauliflower and chicken.
- Sprinkle 4.5 ounces of mozzarella on top.
- Repeat steps using the remaining cauliflower and chicken to make a layer, followed by the remaining keto alfredo sauce, and topped with the last of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the casserole is warmed through and the cheese is fully melted.
- Allow the casserole to cool completely.
- Place it in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to about 4 to 5 days.
- To reheat, preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until it is heated through.
- You can warm up an individual portion in the microwave.
- To do this, cook on high in a microwave-safe bowl for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- We don’t recommend freezing this dish.
- When cauliflower freezes, it becomes mushy when defrosted and reheated.
- Alfredo sauce also tends to break apart when frozen.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 459
- Fat: 41g
- Saturated Fat: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 140mg
Leave a Reply