Turkey Keto Tetrazzini Recipe – Easy & Delicious
I love this Turkey Keto Tetrazzini Recipe though I’m not a keto dieter. You can enjoy this Turkey Keto Tetrazzini recipe with a huge amount of calories and also low in carbs. This Keto Tetrazzini recipe is very easy to make and so delicious as well!
You can prepare this Keto Tetrazzini recipe on weekends as well as on other days because this recipe takes a little time to prepare and is ready to serve. So, you should try this Keto Tetrazzini recipe and can suggest it to others!!
Nutrition Facts: (per serving)
- Calories: 372
- Fat: 24g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbs: 6g
- Fibers: 1g
Keto Turkey Tetrazzini
preparation time: 5 minutes cook time: 45 minutes yield: 8 servings
Keto Turkey Tetrazzini Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or ghee (for cabbage noodles)
- 4 cups very thinly sliced green cabbage or raw spiral-sliced zucchini noodles
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt (for zucchini noodles)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or ghee 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup diced leeks or onions
- 6 spears asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (tough ends trimmed)
- 1 clove garlic, smashed to a paste
- 4 ounces cream cheese (½ cup), softened
- ½ cup turkey or chicken bone broth, homemade (here) or store-bought
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups diced leftover cooked turkey Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Keto Turkey Tetrazzini Preparation:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 13 by 9-inch casserole dish.
- 2. If making cabbage noodles, place 2 tablespoons of butter and the cabbage in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat. Cover and cook, stirring often, for 15 minutes or until the cabbage is very tender.
- If making zucchini noodles, place them in a colander over the sink and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of salt. Allow to drain for 5 minutes, then squeeze out the excess liquid and salt. Place the noodles in a large cast- iron skillet.
- 3. Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, leeks, and asparagus and sauté for 4 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp-tender. Add the garlic and sauté for another minute. Slide the pan off the heat.
- 4. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, broth, and egg. Stir this mixture into the cabbage or zucchini noodles. Add 1½ cups of the cheddar cheese, along with the Parmesan cheese, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir until melted; do not allow the mixture to boil.
- 5. Stir in the turkey and asparagus mixture and remove from the heat. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of cheddar cheese.
- 6. Bake for 12 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve garnished with parsley, if desired.
- 7. Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in a baking dish in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
Tip: You can make extra cabbage “pasta” and store it in the freezer or fridge for easy additions to meals.
Zucchini noodles, however, do not freeze well.
Leave a Reply