Sesame Onion Keto Sandwich Bread
This keto sandwich bread Recipe’s delicious loaf of bread is dense, chewy, and full of flavor! It’s perfect to make sandwiches piled high with pulled pork, thin-sliced roast beef, sliced turkey, salmon or chicken salad to create the perfect grain-free sandwich.
With this keto sandwich bread recipe you can get, low in carbohydrates, and high in fat, it’s the perfect keto bread for your favorite sandwich!
This keto sandwich bread recipe yields One 8” x 4” (20 x 10 cm) loaf than will make 16 slices!
Nutrition for 1 Serving: Calories: 140 | Fat: 12g | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 4gPrint
Keto Sandwich Bread – Sesame Onion
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 55
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 16 slices 1x
- Category: Bread
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- ¾ cup sifted coconut flour (80 g)
- ¼ cup ground golden flaxseed (28 g)
- 2 Tbsp. tapioca flour (13 g)
- ½ baking soda (2.5 g)
- 1 tsp. non-aluminum baking powder (5 g)
- ½ sea salt (2.5 g)
- 1 tsp. onion powder (5 g)
- 2 tsp. organic psyllium husk powder (6 g)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds (14 g) + 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds (7g) for topping
- 7 pastured eggs (350 g)
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil, melted (120 ml)
- 2 organic cultured sour cream or Dairy-Free Sour Cream (30 ml)
- Grease or line the bottom of an 8” x 4” (20 x 10 cm) loaf pan with parchment.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients (except for the reserved sesame seeds).
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream and coconut oil.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet to combine. The batter will be thick and sticky.
- Spread into pan and pat down to create an even top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Transfer to oven and bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and loaf is golden.
- Cool bread in the pan for 10-15 minutes.
- Then transfer to a wire rack, until cooled completely.
Store in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g