Browned Keto Butter Cheese Fondue is the most delicious and popular low carb fondue recipe. I’m a keto dieter and I LOVE this Keto Butter Cheese Fondue recipe so much. You’ll enjoy this recipe as well.
As a keto dieter, you should maintain the keto dieter chart in your everyday life. So, I can suggest this Keto Butter Cheese Fondue recipe to you. This Keto Butter Cheese Low Carb fondue is very easy to make and takes a short time as well. This recipe contains many good calories but is a very low in carbs! Hence, you should try this recipe at least once.
Nutrition Facts: (per serving)
- Calories: 316
- Fat: 30g
- Protein: 11g
- Carbs: 2g
- Fibers: 0g
The Best Browned Keto Butter Cheese Fondue
Preparation time: 10 minutes (not including time to prepare dipping options) cook time: 7 minutes yield: 12 servings
Keto Butter Cheese Fondue Ingredients:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter
- 1 cup beef or chicken bone broth, homemade (here) or store-bought
- 2 ounces cream cheese (¼ cup)
- 4½ cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese (about 1.2 pounds)
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 batch of cooked meatballs (from Meatballs with Brown Gravy)
- 3 cheddar sausages, homemade (here) or store-bought, cooked, and cut into 1-inch rounds
- Keto Buns (here), cut into ½-inch cubes, and toasted 2 cups of button mushrooms
- 2 cups black olives, pitted
- 1 cup celery sticks, about 3 inches long
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
Keto Butter Cheese Fondue Preparation
- In a large saucepan over high heat, cook the butter for about 5 minutes, whisking constantly.
- When the butter will start to sizzle and foam up, watch for brown (but not black!) flecks; when you see them, remove the pan from the heat.
- While whisking, slowly add the broth, cream cheese, and shredded cheese to the pan with the browned butter.
- Heat lightly, just until the cheese is pretty much melted.
- Add salt to taste.
- Remove from the heat.
- Using an immersion blender or countertop blender, blend the fondue until very smooth.
- Pour the low carb fondue into a fondue pot and enjoy with the dippers of your choice.
- Store extra fondue in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Reheat the low carb fondue pot over low heat until the cheese is loose and warmed through.