It’s made with almond flour and mozzarella cheese, so it’s low in carbs and gluten-free. Plus, it’s so easy to make – just mix the ingredients together and bake!
Warning… this pizza crust is mostly cheese, do not try in a pizza oven, cheese and high temperature does not do well. I saw a few YouTube videos, and it’s funny to watch… not to clean up. Believe me, don’t try 🙂
Why this Keto Fathead pizza is excellent?
- It tastes like real pizza!
- It has a chewy crust texture and crisp borders
- Very easy to make – 10 minutes
- 2 grams of carbs per serving (1 slice – 8 slices of a 12″ pizza)
- Low carb, gluten-free, and keto friendly
Nutrition for 1 Slice: Calories: 235 | Sugar: 1g | Fat: 19g | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 18gPrint
Keto Fathead Pizza a Must Try!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 Slices 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 3 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Marinara Sauce (pick a Keto one)
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
This recipe uses a regular kitchen oven.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add 2 cups of mozzarella and cream cheese to a microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir to combine and return to microwave until cheese has melted, about 30 more seconds.
- Stir in the almond flour, egg, and Italian seasoning to combine.
- Place the dough on a large sheet of parchment paper.
- Top with a second sheet of parchment.
- Roll the dough out into a 12 inch diameter circle.
- Remove the top piece of parchment and transfer the bottom sheet with the dough on it to a pizza pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is lightly golden.
- For an extra sturdy crust that holds up well, carefully flip the crust over and bake for 3 more minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven.
- Spread the marinara over the pizza crust and sprinkle with the remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella.
- Arrange pepperoni evenly over the top.
- Bake the pizza for another 10 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 18g