An easy and delicious substitute for rice that comes with 7g of carbs per cup compared to 45g for the original!
Keto Cauliflower rice is very simple to make and so adaptable that I use it in many of my keto recipes.
For this Keto Cauliflower Rice recipe, One large head of cauliflower will provide 6 to 8 cups. As a rule of thumb, I use 1 cup per person as a side dish.
Nutrition for 1 cup: Calories: 97 | Sugar: 2g | Fat: 4g | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2gPrint
Keto Cauliflower Rice Recipe – So Easy
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 3 ounces butter or ghee (I prefer ghee)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Cut the cauliflower into evenly sized florets and place into your food processor, only filling half the bowl at a time.
- Blend the cauliflower using the pulse setting.
- Continue to pulse until it resembles rice.
- If there are any large pieces, remove them and blend them separately.
- Heat a frying pan over medium low heat.
- Add the butter or ghee and salt, allow the butter to melt before adding the cauliflower.
- Saute the cauliflower for 5-8 minutes, continue stirring.
- Remove from heat and serve.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Cauliflower Rice, simply adjust the serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 2g