Keto Chicken Curry Cauliflower Rice Recipe
This Keto Chicken Curry Cauliflower Rice Recipe is a good choice for Dieter. This recipe comprises low carbs and also you can get more calories from this keto chicken curry recipe. So, this recipe is the best choice for a keto dieter.
However, try this keto chicken curry recipe with cauliflower rice at home with family members at weekends or on other days. Also, this recipe takes short time to ready!
Nutrition for 1 Serving: Calories: 355 | Fat: 27g | Carbohydrates: 10g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 16gPrint
Keto Chicken Curry Cauliflower Rice – Swift!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Chicken Curry
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 1 tablespoon ghee or unsalted butter (or avocado oil if dairy-free)
- 3 shallots, finely diced
- 1½ cups chicken bone broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1 (14-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1½ tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into ½-inch chunks
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 green onions, sliced into ½-inch pieces (about ¼ cup)
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice, for serving
- ½ tablespoon melted ghee (or extra-virgin olive oil if dairy-free), for drizzling (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper for garnish (optional)
- Lime or lemon wedges, for garnish (optional)
- Place the ghee in a cast-iron skillet over medium
- heat. When hot, add the shallots and sauté until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Whisk in the broth, coconut milk, and curry paste.
- Stir in the chunks of chicken.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until the sauce has reduced a bit. The longer you simmer the sauce, the thicker it will be.
- Add the cilantro, green onions, and salt.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lime juice and immediately remove the pan from the heat.
- Divide the cauliflower rice among 4 serving bowls and spoon the curry over the top.
- Serve drizzled with melted ghee and sprinkled with freshly ground pepper, with lime or lemon wedges on the side, if desired.
Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat in a saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes, until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 355
- Fat: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 16g
[mycbgenie_image_ad cols="3" rows="1" kws="diet" im_width="180" show_product_descr="1" default_font_family="1" fill_color="ffffff" link_color="0000ff" border_color="ffffff" hide_footer="1" tracking_id="alchlab"]