Just look at the picture of these mashed cauliflower keto bites and tell me if it’s not making you hungry 🙂 I have the recipe to make a great Keto mashed cauliflower recipe. Some call this recipe mashed fauxtato bites, but I always like to call a cat a cat.
No potato was hurt in this recipe, thus the carb level is good for almost a full meal and they taste delicious.
Nutrition Facts: (per serving of 6 min bites or 3 big ones)
- Calories: 354
- Fat: 25g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbs: 14g
- Fibers: 6g
Mashed Cauliflower Keto Bites
preparation time: 5 minutes (not including time to make mashed cauliflower or cook bacon) cook time: 15 to 30 minutes yield: 24 mini bites or 12 larger bites (6 mini bites or 3 larger bites per serving)
Mashed Cauliflower Keto Bites Ingredients:
- 1 batch Mashed Cauliflower – recipe here 🙂
- 2 large eggs for garnish
- Sour cream
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cooked diced bacon
- Chopped fresh or dried chives
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the mashed cauliflower in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix well to combine.
- Grease a 24-well mini muffin pan or a standard-size 12-well muffin pan.
- Fill each well two-thirds full with the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes for mini muffins or 25 to 30 minutes for standard-size muffins, until they are turning golden brown.
- Garnish each bite with a dot of sour cream and a sprinkle of shredded cheese, diced bacon, and chives.
Store extra bites, ungarnished, in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in a preheated 350°F oven for 4 minutes or until warmed through, then garnish and serve.