In these Keto Fat Bombs, all of your favorite pizza flavors, without the worries of carbs!
Do you love pizza? Who doesn’t? Pizza flavored fat bomb are a must-have for your ketogenic diet, and they are Yum!
Not only will you be satisfied with these low carb and keto-friendly fat bomb snacks, they won’t blow your keto diet like traditional pizza.
Try this recipe today, fast and easy to make.
Nutrition Facts: (per serving 1 bomb)
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 13g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbs: 1g
- Fibers: 0g
Pizza Keto Fat Bombs
preparation time: 5 minutes, plus time to chill overnight yield: 8 bombs (1 per serving)
Keto Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought, plus extra for serving (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, plus extra for garnish (I prefer organic and it’s optional)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup mini pepperoni slices or finely diced pepperoni Extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil, for drizzling (optional)
Pizza Keto Bombs Preparation:
- In a bowl, place the cheeses, pizza sauce, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- Mix until smooth.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to thicken overnight.
- Remove the cheese mixture from the fridge.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll it into a golf ball.
- Repeat with the remaining cheese mixture, making a total of 8 balls.
- Roll the balls in the pepperoni.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil and serve with additional pizza sauce, if desired.
Store the extras Keto Fat Bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.