You asked for Keto Desserts Cookbooks Reviews. Here we are!
Why Keto desserts cookbooks reviews? When it comes to dessert recipes, I have seen lots of bad ones. No nutrition facts, ingredients IMPOSSIBLE to find easily like Cyclic Dextrin or Psyllium husk powder… not in my pantry, in yours? Nope…
This recipe books is very different, easy to make, sweet results, perfect for keto cravings. One thing I disagree with is the “after 50”? Why only people older than 50 have keto cravings? LOL
Being serious with these Keto desserts cookbooks reviews, we own it and we love it even though we are younger than 50. It’s really about enjoying delicious, sugar-free, low-carb desserts and still be on ketosis.
The author James Wilson partnered with Nutrition Hacks to help publish this new ketogenic diet desserts cookbook. Personally, it’s a huge success just look:
This chocolate cake is simply DECADENT and awesome looking. My lovely wife is not a pro baker! You can bake it too. There is no sugar and barely any carbs in this cake!
How is it possible?
Thanks to the recipe, she could use zero-carb alternatives to sugar that work just as well as processed sugar and use alternatives for flour, grains and any other artificial ingredients that are normally added to traditional desserts.
What she likes the most is:
- Step-by-step instructions for creating every single delicious recipe
- Macronutrient profiles – protein, fats, carbs – for every serving of each recipe – I know how carb intake if I eat 2 slices 🙂
- Complete list of every ingredient to make each recipe,
- Picture of the finished dessert
What I like the most is:
- Choices of cakes and pastries – like a triple-fudge chocolate cake or a New York style cheesecake, a white chocolate mousse or a delicious pumpkin pie.
- Cookies – Sugar-free and low carb recipes. I enjoy favorites from gooey chocolate chip cookies to snickerdoodles or shortbread cookies that simply melt in my mouth.
- Chocolate and Candies – Salted caramel pecan brittle or even chocolate chips. Or maybe we want sour gummy bears for a quick snack.
- Keto-friendly ice cream easy to make and easy to flavor! There is also low-carb cookie dough bites, packed with flavor.
Two added bonuses with this Keto Desserts Cookbooks Reviews
I do remember going down to the local diner and ordering my favorite milkshake? I was a kid then so today… but…
Taking that first taste of a thick, velvety, chocolate milkshake that I shared with the gang after school made me fall in love again with milkshakes.
All Keto-friendly, low-carb, tasty, and very healthy!
Dozens of recipes for my favorite breads and pastas that can satisfy any carb craving every time.
Imagine eating a real hamburger without having to throw away the buns… 🙂
Or pouring meat sauce over a huge plate of spaghetti…
You’ll use healthy and delicious alternative ingredients to give you the best bread and pasta, so you can stay on track with the keto diet and achieve your goals.
Final Words for this Keto Desserts Cookbooks Reviews
- Great, easy to make recipes
- Beautiful Keto Desserts
- 2 free bonus Keto cookbooks
- Digital version access
- 90 days return guaranteed
- Physical book that will be shipped (must wait)
- $7.95 Shipping!
Please, if you have photos of desserts creations using this Keto dessert cookbooks reviews, please share them, we want to see them with your comments!