This is one of my favorite Keto bread low-carb recipe
It’s very easy to make and I get terrific results every time. I bake it in a bread machine (see below) but it can be baked in the oven.
One bake will give 16 slices, you can later experiment with seeds, nuts and, why not dry raisins – careful with those raisins, 1.5oz contains some 32g of net carbs.
You can’t fail this recipe 🙂 I added links to specific ingredients such as vital wheat gluten flour, but oat and soy flour are easy to find in supermarkets.
Nutrition for: 1 Slice: Calories: 99 | Sugar: 1g | Fat: 5g | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 9gPrint
Keto Bread Low-Carb for Bread Machine
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 240
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Bread 1x
- Category: Bread
- Method: Machine
- Cuisine: Amrican
- Diet: Keto
- Proof the yeast by mixing it with the sugar and water at the bottom of the bread machine loaf pan
- Combine the oil, vital wheat gluten flour, oat flour, soy flour, flax meal, wheat bran, sweetener, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Pour the dry mixture over the wet ingredients in the bread machine pan.
- Set bread machine to the basic cycle or French bread (3-4 hours) and bake.
Cool on a rack then slice this delicious Keto Bread Low-Carb.
If you feel your yeast is old, proof the yeast by mixing it with the sugar and water at the bottom of the bread machine loaf pan. If it’s not bubbling, the yeast is dead, and should be trashed.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 9g