You, readers, support my website. I sometimes earn affiliate links when you buy through the affiliate links on my website. See Disclaimer.
Be careful, this Keto bread machine recipe calls for oat fiber, not ground oats or oat flour!
The picture above is the same bread but cook in the oven.
Oat fiber is the outer protective layer of the oat grain itself, a terrific source of insoluble dietary fiber, and is helps carb count low, while it gives a grain-like flavor and texture.
It can be difficult to find oat fiber. I buy mine on Amazon the Anthony’s Organic Oat Fiber. Not local, I know, but that’s the only place where I constantly find it.
I like to prepare over one bread worth of dry mix – it’s an easy bread mix I store in ziplock bags for days. If you go that route, do not add the yeast in the dry mix. Add it only at the time of baking.
Nutrition for 1 slice: Calories: 105 | Fat: 5g | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 3.75g | Protein: 9.4gPrint
Keto Bread Machine + Easy Bread Mix
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 240
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 18 regular slices 1x
- Category: Bread
- Method: Bread Machine
- Cuisine: French
- Diet: Keto
- 1 cup slightly lukewarm water about 90F
- 2 Eggs, room temperature (important), lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup of Oat Fiber
- 2/3 cup of Flaxseed Meal
- 1.25 cups of Vital Wheat Gluten
- 4 Tablespoons Powdered Sweetener (I like to used Erythritol).
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons Butter @ room temp
- 1 Tablespoon Traditional Active Dry Yeast (I don’t use bread machine yeast for this Keto bread machine recipe)
- Measure each dry ingredient into a mixing bowl – not the yeast.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl, Mix the beaten eggs and water together until smooth
- Add the honey
- Mix very well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bread machine pan.
- Gently shake the dry mixture on top.
- Measure the yeast directly and drop on the center top of the dry mixture.
- Add the butter all around the top, careful not to touch the yeast – see picture above.
- Close the lid and hit the start button!
I use the French bread setting and dark crust setting.
Come back in about 4 hours to a delicious hot fresh Keto bread.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 105
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 3.75g
- Protein: 9.4g
Leave a Reply