You, readers, support my website. I sometimes earn affiliate links when you buy through the affiliate links on my website. See Disclaimer.
There is a brunch place near my home, it’s called the North Pole. They make the juiciest, most ﬂavorful sausage bake, but it’s not Ketogenic, so I made this Keto Breakfast Sausage recipe!
If you’re looking for a fast yet amazing brunch dish, you must try this recipe! If you plan on serving four people, it’s easy to double the recipe.
Keto Breakfast Sausage Nutrition Facts: (per serving)
Calories: 493 | Fat: 42g | Protein: 26g | Carbs: 1g | Fibers: 0.4gPrint
Amazing Keto Breakfast Sausage Bake – #1 Recipe
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- ½ pound bulk pork sausage
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ⅓ cup beef bone broth, homemade or store-bought
- 2 strips bacon, diced
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the broiler. Form the sausage into four 1½ by 2½-inch oval-shaped patties.
- Season on all sides with salt.
- Place the sausage patties in an 8-inch square casserole dish.
- Pour the broth over the patties and place the dish in the oven.
- Broil for 7 minutes or until the patties are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the diced bacon in a skillet over medium heat, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the bacon is cooked through and crispy.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Remove the dish from the oven and top the sausage patties with the cheese and cooked bacon.
- Return the pan to the oven for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onions.
If you have extras, we never do 🙁 Store store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 42g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 26g
Leave a Reply