Keto Chicken Broccoli Divan Recipe – Easy & Delicious
Keto Chicken Broccoli Divan recipe – This diner classic is typically made with multiple types of “cream of soups”.
In this Keto Chicken Broccoli Recipe, we make our own substitute and it is low-carb friendly with mayo, broth and cheese! It is interesting with this keto chicken broccoli recipe that some/many canned soups don’t even have cream in them but some 25g of carbs! 😱😱😱
This is way better than what you’d get at a diner. The casserole can be prepared ahead, covered, and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
Nutrition for 1 Serving: Calories: 691 | Fat: 63g | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 29gPrint
Keto Broccoli Chicken Divan – Easy to Make
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Meals
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 1 cup mayonnaise, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup chicken bone broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless poultry thighs, cut into 1-inch strips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8-inch square casserole dish.
- Place the mayo, broth, cheese, chives, and ½ teaspoon of the salt in a large mixing bowl, stir to combine well.
- Bring about 1 inch of water to a boil in a pot.
- Add the broccoli, cover, and steam for 3 to 5 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Drain and transfer to the mixing bowl with the mayo mixture.
- Heat the ghee in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken strips with the remaining ½ teaspoon of salt and place in the skillet.
- Sauté the chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Add the chicken to the mixing bowl with the mayo mixture. Stir well.
- Place the mixture in the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the casserole is melted and gooey.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Store extras Keto Broccoli Chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat in a baking dish in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 691
- Fat: 63g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 29g
Keywords: Chicken, Broccoli
[mycbgenie_image_ad cols="3" rows="1" kws="diet" im_width="180" show_product_descr="1" default_font_family="1" fill_color="ffffff" link_color="0000ff" border_color="ffffff" hide_footer="1" tracking_id="alchlab"]