The pecan meal in this Keto Cornbread Muffins recipe creates the perfect texture of cornbread—without the corn! You can either purchase pecan meal or make your own by pulsing raw pecans in a food processor or blender until a rough powder forms. (Do not process the nuts too much or you will end up with pecan butter.) These muffins taste great with keto soups!
With this Keto Cornbread Muffins recipe, you can get many calories and be low in carbs. And you will enjoy this Keto Cornbread Muffins recipe that very easy process to make and delicious as well. So, you should try this recipe and recommends to others to try this recipe!
Nutrition Facts: (per serving)
- Calories: 192
- Fat: 17g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fibers: 2g
Keto Cornbread Muffins
preparation time: 5 minutes cook time: 15 minutes yield: 6 jumbo or 12 regular-size muffins (1 jumbo or 2 regular-size per serving)
Keto Cornbread Muffins Ingredients:
- ½ cup pecan meal
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener (see here)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt 3 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew milk or almond milk (or heavy cream if not dairy-sensitive)
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter or ghee (or butter- ﬂavored coconut oil if dairy-free), melted but not hot, plus extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
Keto Cornbread Muffins Preparation:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a jumbo 6-well muffin pan or standard-size 12-well muffin pan.
- 2. Place the pecan meal, coconut flour, powdered sweetener (if using powdered), baking powder, and salt in a medium-sized bowl and mix well to combine. Add the eggs, cashew milk, melted butter, liquid sweetener (if using liquid), and maple extract, if using, and blend well.
- 3. Pour the batter into the greased muffin pan, filling each well about two-thirds full, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes if using a jumbo muffin pan or 12 to 15 minutes if using a regular-size muffin pan, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool to room temperature before removing from the pan. Serve with additional butter or ghee.
- 4. Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 1 month..