You, readers, support my website. I sometimes earn affiliate links when you buy through the affiliate links on my website. See Disclaimer.
Spread the Keto Love
Keto Goulash Mashed Fauxtatoes – Easy Making
This delicious low-carb keto goulash mashed fauxtatoes recipe is easy to make. I turn to this delicious recipe whenever I have leftover meat after roasting a whole turkey or turkey parts.
You can try this keto goulash mashed fauxtatoes whenever you want cause it’s easy to make and also take low time to prepare also delicious. So, You should try keto goulash mashed fauxtatoes and can suggest others to try.
Nutrition for 1 Serving: Calories: 342 | Fat: 18g | Carbohydrates: 12g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 32gPrint
Turkey Keto Goulash Mashed Fauxtatoes – Easy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
- Category: Mashed Fauxtatoes
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup diced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed to a paste
- 8 ounces Mexican-style fresh (raw) chorizo, removed from casings
- 4 cups (¾-inch-cubed) leftover cooked turkey
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 (24-ounce) jar fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 cups turkey or chicken bone broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1 lime, halved
- 1 batch Mashed Fauxtatoes, for serving
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Heat the ghee in a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high
- Add the bell pepper and onions and cook, stirring often, until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the chorizo and sauté, using a wooden spoon to crumble the sausage, until cooked Add the turkey, spices, and salt.
- Pour in the tomatoes and broth, bring to a simmer over medium heat, and cook, uncovered, until the liquid has reduced by a few inches and the stew has thickened, about 1 hour.
- Squeeze the lime juice into the pot and stir.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, if Serve in bowls over fauxtatoes, garnished with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped chives.
Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3
Reheat in a saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 342
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 32g
Leave a Reply