Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Cupcakes Recipe
A fun recipe with butter, garlic, and celery to make a savory filling.
Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Packed recipe looks so good! You need to save this recipe, it’s that delicious. Believe me, friends and family ask for it.
You want to make these low-carb Keto Stuffed Mushrooms cupcakes with sausage because they are delicious. I’m making ketogenic bunnies for dinner tonight! So, you should try this recipe!!
Nutrition for 1 Serving: Calories: 22 | Fat: 9g | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 10gPrint
Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Cupcakes Recipe – Easy to Make
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter (or lard if dairy-free or ghee)
- 8 ounces white mushrooms,
- sliced 3 stalks celery, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ½ teaspoon dried ground sage
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 batch Keto Buns
- 1 cup beef or chicken bone broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Grease a standard-size 12-well muffin pan.
- Place the butter in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook, whisking, until brown (but not black!) flecks appear—this is browned butter.
- Reserve ¼ cup for drizzling over the top of the cupcakes before serving. (Note: If using bacon fat or lard, simply heat the fat in the skillet before continuing with Step 3.)
- Add the mushrooms, celery, onions, sage, and poultry seasoning to the skillet with the browned butter and sauté until tender and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sausage and sauté, using a wooden spoon to break up the pieces, until the meat is cooked through and no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, cut the buns into ½-inch cubes.
- Add the bread cubes to the pan with the sausage mixture.
- Pour in the broth and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper. Slide the pan off the heat and stir in the beaten eggs.
- Pour the mixture into the greased muffin pan, filling each well about three-quarters full.
- Bake the keto stuffed mushrooms cupcakes, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes, until the cupcakes are golden brown on the top.
- Drizzle the reserved ¼ cup of browned butter over the tops of the cupcakes and serve
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 22
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 10g