Keto Creamy Chicken Picante Recipe
This recipe is a family classic! If you are always stressed out about making dinner, this is an awesome, simple go-to dish. I suggest doing some prep work the night before. I make cauliﬂower rice and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for easy additions to meals such as this one.
I also recommend putting all the ingredients in the slow cooker insert the night before. In the morning, all you have to do is remember to take it out of the fridge and turn on the slow cooker. Dinner will be ready when you get home!
At 9g of carbs per serving, it’s a must dinner on!
Nutrition for 1 Serving: Calories: 348 | Fat: 21g | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 27gPrint
Slow Cooker Keto Creamy Chicken Picante – Fast & Delicious
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 6 to 8hours
- Total Time: 39 minute
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 3 cups salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese (Kite Hill brand cream cheese style spread if dairy-free)
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Double batch Cauliflower Rice, for serving
- Place the salsa and cream cheese in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Add the salt and stir to combine.
- Top with the chicken thighs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until the chicken can easily be shredded with 2 forks.
- Shred the meat and combine it with the creamy sauce in the slow cooker.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat in a saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 348
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 27g