Keto Meatloaf Cordon Bleu Recipe – Very Tasty
Here is the recipe Keto Meatloaf Cordon Bleu is a famous American dish so popular for its delightful taste and also a very short time-making process. This Keto Meatloaf Cordon Bleu recipe takes to prepare for cook only a few minutes and also the cooking time is short as well! Keto Meatloaf Cordon Bleu recipe is considered with beef and also mushroom to build the taste for pretty better as well.
This dish Keto Meatloaf Cordon Bleu is served with cauliflower and some tomatoes to look great with this recipe as its tastes. The recipe is delightful for its all ingredients. So, I can say that this Keto Meatloaf Cordon Bleu recipe is also a great choice for Keto Dieter as well as for normal beings! You should try this one for once at least!
Nutrition Fact per Serving: Calories: 437 | Fat: 32g | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 31gPrint
Keto Meatloaf Cordon Bleu – Swift & Delightful
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 22 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: MeatLoaf
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, smashed to a paste
- 1 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham
- 4 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the ground beef, beaten eggs, onion, mushrooms, and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with the garlic, salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place a large piece of waxed paper on a work surface and dump the meat mixture out onto it.
- Pat the mixture into a rectangle about 9 inches wide and ½ inch thick.
- Lay the slices of ham on top of the flattened meat, then top the ham with the slices of provolone.
- Pick up the edge of the waxed paper to roll the flattened meat into a log.
- Remove the waxed paper, press the seam and ends to seal the loaf, and place the loaf in a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the meatloaf is no longer pink inside.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat a baking dish in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 31g