Keto Chicken Pot Pies – Very Easy & Tasty
Here this Keto Chicken Pot Pies recipe is the most popular and delightful recipe in the Ketogenic diet. In this Keto Chicken Pot Pies recipe, you will enjoy Pies with chicken that makes this recipe so tasty, and most of the keto dieters enjoy this Keto Chicken Pot Pies recipe a lot for its chicken mix.
This Keto Chicken Pot Pies recipe’s shape is like a pot because of the dish bakes in a pot. For that, the Pies become a pot shape. Every keto dieter has to maintain their meal for sure!
So, this kind of recipe is the best choice for most dieters. With this Keto Chicken Pot Pies recipe, a dieter can get huge calories from a serving. And this Keto Chicken Pot Pies recipe has a great combination of protein, carbohydrates as well as calories. So, I suggest to every keto dieter to try this recipe at least once!
Nutrition Fact per Serving: Calories: 631 | Fat: 50g | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 38gPrint
Delicious Keto Chicken Pot Pies – Easy to Make
- Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 1 hour to chill dough, if needed
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 44 minute
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Chicken Pies
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 1¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ¼ teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 4 ounces cream cheese (½ cup), softened
- ½ cup chicken bone broth, homemade or store-bought
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- To make the dough, place the mozzarella and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until the cheese is entirely melted.
- Stir well.
- Add the egg and combine well using a hand mixer.
- Add the almond flour and salt and combine well with the mixer.
- Use your hands and work it like a traditional dough, kneading for about 3 minutes. (Note: If the dough is too sticky, chill it in the refrigerator for an hour or overnight.)
- While the dough is chilling, make the filling: Melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the celery, onions, herbs, and salt and cook until the veggies are soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken and sauté until cooked through, about 4 more minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until well combined.
- While stirring, slowly pour in the broth.
- Divide among four
- 14-ounce oven-safe bowls or ramekins.
- Grease a piece of parchment paper.
- Place one-quarter of the dough on the greased parchment and pat it out with your hands to form a small circle, slightly larger than the diameter of the bowls or ramekins you’re using.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place a circle of dough on top of each filled bowl or ramekin.
- Seal each pie closed by crimping the dough around the edge with your fingers.
- Place the bowls on a rimmed baking sheet and place them in the oven.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the pies are golden brown and the dough is fully cooked.
- Serve the pies garnished with fresh thyme.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat on a rimmed baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 631
- Fat: 50g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 38g