You, readers, support my website. I sometimes earn affiliate links when you buy through the affiliate links on my website. See Disclaimer.
Keto Pot Roast Over Mashed Fauxtatoes – Tasty Recipe
This Keto Pot Roast Over Mashed Fauxtatoes recipe is bake making process and an American cuisine recipe. From one serving with this Keto Pot Roast Over Mashed Fauxtatoes recipe, you will get many calories and the recipe is also a great combination of fat and protein as well! The preparation time of the recipe is very few minutes. But for the meat with a fork-tender, you have to cook the roast for about 5 to 6 hours!
This Keto Pot Roast Over Mashed Fauxtatoes recipe is a great choice for American and as well as keto dieters according to the whole world, because of this deliciousness and flavor. For the best ever taste with this Keto Pot Roast recipe you can serve this recipe over Mashed Fauxtatoes. So, I hope you will enjoy and love this recipe a lot!!
Nutrition Fact per Serving: Calories: 597 | Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 5gPrint
Keto Pot Roast Over Mashed Fauxtatoes – Sunday Supper Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Chicken Roast
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 1 (5-pound) bone-in beef chuck roast
- Fine sea salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ghee (or coconut oil if dairy-free), divided
- 2 stalks celery, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2½ cups beef bone broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1 batch Mashed Fauxtatoes (or Cauliﬂower Rice, if dairy-free), for serving
- Season both sides of the roast liberally with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When hot, sear the roast for 5 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Place the celery in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Set the roast on top of the celery and pour in any juices from the skillet.
- Add the thyme and rosemary sprigs.
- Reduce the heat under the skillet to medium, add the mushrooms and the remaining tablespoon of ghee, and sauté the mushrooms for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes, until the onions are translucent and beginning to brown.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the beef broth, stir to combine, and bring to a simmer; then remove from the heat.
- Pour the onion and mushroom mixture over the top of the roast in the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker, turn the heat to high, and cook the roast for 5 to 6 hours, until the meat is fork-tender.
- Pull the meat off the bones and discard the bones.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve over mashed fauxtatoes.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in a skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 597
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g
Leave a Reply