You, readers, support my website. I sometimes earn affiliate links when you buy through the affiliate links on my website. See Disclaimer.
Philly Keto Cheesesteak Cupcakes recipe – Easy and Delicious
The ketogenic diet is a popular diet and is known as very popular for maintaining daily life by maintaining a combination of food in everyday life. Here is the Keto Cheesesteak Cupcakes recipe is also one of the popular dishes according to the keto diet. The Keto Cheesesteak Cupcakes recipe is so much delicious with a perfect combination of calories, protein, and carbohydrates.
The Keto Cheesesteak Cupcakes recipe is very swift to process and easy to make as well! The Keto Cheesesteak Cupcakes recipe takes usually a few minutes to make! So, I suggest must be trying this recipe when you are so busy with work! And also you can make this one at any time whenever you want to try. I hope you will enjoy this Keto Cheesesteak Cupcakes recipe a lot.
Nutrition Fact per Serving: Calories: 504 | Fat: 39g | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 33gPrint
Philly Keto Cheesesteak Cupcakes – Very Swift!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Yield: 6 jumbo or 12 regular-size cupcakes 1x
- Category: Cupcakes
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Keto
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or unsalted butter 1½ cups diced green bell peppers
- ¾ cup chopped onions
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed to a paste
- 1½ pounds ground beef or lamb
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon dried ground marjoram
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1½ cups cubed provolone or fontina cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a jumbo 6-well muffin pan or a standard-size 12-well muffin pan with paper liners.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the bell peppers and onions and sauté until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Remove from the heat and transfer the vegetable mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the ground beef, beaten egg, and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with the salt and spices.
- Add the cubes of cheese and mix well to combine.
- Form the mixture into six 2½-inch balls or twelve 1½-inch balls.
- Place a ball in each lined muffin cup.
- Bake until the cupcakes’ internal temperature reaches 160°F, about 12 minutes for jumbo cupcakes or 9 minutes for regular-sized ones.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat a baking dish in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 504
- Fat: 39g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 33g
Leave a Reply