How to make keto fries?
You don’t need to miss out on delicious loaded French fries anymore! With this easy recipe, you can satisfy a craving with none of the guilt.
Get your diet on with this low-carb and high-fat recipe that is not only satisfying, but good for you, too.
We all get bored with the same old recipes. Here are new and tasty ideas that will shake up your dinner routine!
The perfect fully loaded with ranch for those days when you just want something decadent, but it’s not with 3g of carbs only!Print
Loaded Keto Fries with Ranch
- Prep Time: 7
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Meal
- Method: Fried
- Cuisine: French
- Diet: Keto
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup diced bacon (about 4 strips)
- ¾ cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- ½ cup ranch dressing, for serving –> link for easy homemade recipe
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grease the parchment with coconut oil spray and set it aside.
- Cut the zucchini into French fry shapes about ½ inch by ½ inch by 4 inches.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl.
- Place the zucchini fries in the bowl and mix well with your hands, coating all sides of the zucchini with the egg.
- Place the Parmesan cheese in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Place half of the egg-coated zucchini in the bag with the Parmesan. Seal the bag with some air inside it and shake well to coat the zucchini.
- Place the coated fries on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat Step 5 with the remaining zucchini.
- Bake the fries for 13 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, fry the diced bacon in a cast-iron skillet for about 4 minutes, until crispy.
- Top the fries with the shredded cheese, then the crispy bacon.
- Return to the oven for 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve with ranch dressing.
These fries are best served fresh, but any extras can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat on a rimmed baking sheet in a preheated 375°F oven until the fries are crispy and heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 191
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 9g
[mycbgenie_image_ad cols="3" rows="1" kws="diet" im_width="180" show_product_descr="1" default_font_family="1" fill_color="ffffff" link_color="0000ff" border_color="ffffff" hide_footer="1" tracking_id="alchlab"]